[To be adapted to local requirements]
16th March, 2020
AGFA is carefully monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak on a global, regional and local level.
Our number one concern is to protect the health and safety of our employees, our clients, our partners and our communities.
As the outbreak develops, we are putting in place a set of guidelines regarding hygiene, social distancing and travel. We ask all visitors to AGFA offices to comply with these measures:
1. External visits are limited to product deliveries and essential meetings only
• Explicitly confirm your visit with your AGFA contact person before travelling to the AGFA office.
• Be aware that at the entrance, a screening will be done, and that you will be requested to confirm compliance with measures below. This confirmation will be a prerequisite for access.
2. Apply following social distancing and personal hygiene measures:
• When meeting physically, stay >1.5 meter (5 feet) away from other people.
• Do not shake hands.
• Wash your hands frequently or use a disinfectant gel (an alcohol-based hand sanitizer needs to contain at least 60% alcohol to be effective).
• Practice cough & sneeze etiquette – Cough into your elbow or into a tissue (covering both your mouth and nose), not into your hands. Then wash your hands.
• Masks are not required for healthy people.
3. You will not be allowed to the Agfa offices:
• If you are ill with suspected symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have recently been tested positive. AGFA requires any visitor to be 14 days without symptoms, without medication.
• If you have been in a high risk (level 3) area in the past 14 days. AGFA follows the travel guidance of the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
• In case of explicit prohibition by local authorities.
4. If you are tested positive for COVID-19 within a period of 14 days after your visit to our premises, we ask you to communicate this promptly to your contact at the AGFA facility you visited. Our leadership team continues to monitor the situation and will provide updates to these guidelines when appropriate.
Thank you for your cooperation.