Veiligheidsinformatie in het Nederlands: klik hier
Safety Instructions for Visitors, Suppliers and External Companies
At Agfa the health and safety of our employees is of paramount importance, and the same applies to visitors, contractors and suppliers.
When visiting an Agfa site, it is mandatory to respect the below safety rules. Please familiarize yourself with them to make your visit or stay at our company as safe and pleasant as possible.
- Access to the site is prohibited without Agfa supervision.
- Always wear your Agfa visitor badge visibly.
- Taking photographs, filming, or recording videos is only allowed with permission.
- All instructions, prohibitions, and signage must be strictly followed.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is mandatory in designated areas and should be worn.
- Before visiting Agfa, please check with your Agfa contact person what PPE you should wear.
- If you do not have the required PPE’s, Agfa can provide them. Please reach out to your Agfa contact person if that is necessary before your visit.
- Report any hazardous situations to your Agfa guide immediately.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the factory.
In case of an emergency
Emergency Number in case of fire, accident or environmental accident
- Internal : 3333
- Or via: +32 (0)3 444 3333
Always provide the following information:
- Nature of the emergency
- Building and floor
- Your name and telephone number
- Leave the building when the alarm sirens sound (unbroken tone).
- Follow the exit and emergency exit signs.
- Do not use elevators.
- Proceed to the assembly point with your guide or the building occupants for registration with your Agfa visitor badge.
More Information – for Mortsel site
- Reception Building 124 (Staff entrance) : +32 (0)3 444 89 98
- Reception Building 070 (Main entrance) : +32 (0)3 444 70 01