Provide business customers with a central print ordering portal that is available 24/7. Streamline order fulfilment and improve customer retention. Reduce costs and improve time-to-market.
Setting up and managing well-designed, responsive online stores to sell your print and non-print products – that’s what Apogee StoreFront is all about.
Expand your reach to a broader audience and enable customers to personalize and order products at the click of a mouse.
Although incoming orders can be processed using any print production system, Apogee StoreFront truly shines when combined with the Apogee Prepress workflow software for commercial printers. Automatically downloading and processing online orders, Apogee Prepress seamlessly integrates with the web-to-print system.
The integration saves valuable time and effort while speeding up production and eliminating mistakes.
The integration with Apogee Prepress is really important to us. It saves us a lot of time because orders are automatically imported in Apogee Prepress without the need to rekey data.
Apogee StoreFront has the advantage of offering a modern interface and deploying easy-to-use shops in the brand colors of our clients.
Web-to-print fits really well into our plans to put more emphasis on short-run personalized print products.
Who is Apogee StoreFront for?
It is for Sharon
- Marcom Manager for SunDiver, a sportswear retail chain
- Apogee StoreFront makes it easy for SunDiver employees to order catalogs, displays, stationery and other product
Apogee StoreFront is ideally suited for B2B stores created for retail companies, manufacturers, service companies, large corporations and (non-)governmental organisations.
It is for Marc
- Sales Manager at Everprint, the print service provider of Sundiver
- Marc uses Apogee StoreFront to provide additional services, improve customer retention, and expand into new markets
By eliminating the involvement of your sales team in handling standard or repeat orders, they can focus on bringing in new customers and new business.
It is for Andy
- Prepress and IT Manager at Everprint
- Andy wants automation and uses his prepress workflow to automatically process orders generated by Apogee StoreFront
Apogee StoreFront uses standard file formats like PDF, XML and JDF. This simplifies integration and makes it easier to use off-the-shelf tools to automate processes.