N95-VCF for newspaper printing
N95-VCF chemistry-free offset plates combine outstanding lithographic quality with easy handling, excellent durability and eco-friendliness.
N95-VCF belongs to Agfa’s range of photopolymer offset plates for the newspaper industry. Like other violet offset plates, it is sensitized for visible lasers emitting at 405 nm, but, instead of requiring a chemical developer for processing, it is designed for chemistry-free operation.
This chemistry-free plate works with all mainstream violet CtP units currently in use at newspaper print sites across the world. It is the most environmentally-friendly plate on the market. Using a pH-neutral clean-out solution, it saves 100 percent of water and eliminates the usage of developer and replenisher.
- High robustness on the press (run length, dot gain, press roll-up…)
- Fast clean-up, make ready and restarts – saves paper waste, time and money
- Very high image contrast after clean-out and gumming allowing a faultless physical image inspection and as such avoiding confusion or mix-up on press
- Once cleaned out, the plate is fully daylight-resistant
- High scratch resistance
- Suited for high-quality Sublima screening and SPIR@L screening
Agfa is committed to sustainable innovation focused on ecology, economy, and extra convenience – or ECO³. We develop integrated solutions – consisting of hardware, consumables, software and services – that streamline your prepress and printing operations and make them cleaner, more cost-effective and easier to operate and maintain. All while guaranteeing superior and consistent print quality.
The result? More value for your entire business!