N95-VCF chemistry-free offset plates combine outstanding lithographic quality with easy handling, excellent durability and eco-friendliness.
N95-VCF belongs to Agfa’s range of photopolymer offset plates for the newspaper industry. Like other violet offset plates, it is sensitized for visible lasers emitting at 405 nm, but, instead of requiring a chemical developer for processing, it is designed for chemistry-free operation.
This chemistry-free plate works with all mainstream violet CtP units currently in use at newspaper print sites across the world. It is the most environmentally-friendly plate on the market. Using a pH-neutral clean-out solution, it saves 100 percent of water and eliminates the usage of developer and replenisher.
- High robustness on the press (run length, dot gain, press roll-up…)
- Fast clean-up, make ready and restarts – saves paper waste, time and money
- Very high image contrast after clean-out and gumming allowing a faultless physical image inspection and as such avoiding confusion or mix-up on press
- Once cleaned out, the plate is fully daylight-resistant
- High scratch resistance
- Suited for high-quality Sublima screening and SPIR@L screening