Signmaking equipment for the widest range of materials
The Kongsberg XN sign cutting machine comes with a wide range of specialty tools. These tools offer speed, power and flexibility to automatically handle a wide variety of materials, such as corrugated, folding carton, solid board, foam, coating blankets, wood and a long list of plastics.
Integrated sign cutting software
Signmaking equipment consists of much more than just a sign cutting machine. To make the most of your resources (press, operator, materials…) you need a streamlined workflow that tackles all bottlenecks. Eliminate errors, save time and reduce waste with i-cut Suite, the industry standard design-to-print-to-cut workflow.
i-cut Suite standardizes the way graphical files are sent to the printer and and the sing cutting machine. You save time and labor, reduce material waste, better utilize your printer, create the most accurate and efficient cutting paths for your Kongsberg table, and create great quality output – every time.
High Power Milling with MultiCUT-HP
Central in considering signmaking equipment is the throughput. How fast can it finish a job. The MultiCUT-HP (High Power) is equipped with a super-strong, water-cooled milling spindle delivering up to three times faster milling speeds. The 3kW high power spindle is a great choice for shops that need extended milling duty-cycles and/or who work extensively with heavy-duty materials such as thick sheets of acrylic, wood/MDF and aluminum composite material.
The widest range of materials
The wide range of specialty tools offers speed, power and flexibility to automatically handle a wide variety of materials, such as corrugated, folding carton, solid board, foam, coating blankets, wood and a long list of plastics.
Kongsberg tables are equipped with unique functionality such as:
- Unique MultiCUT HP milling performance: brings milling speeds that are up to three times faster than the standard MultiCUT head
- Backscore feature cuts and creases materials from both sides, in perfect registration
Switch tools without losing time
- Automatic bar code identification speeds up tool insert changeovers and prevents user error
- Powerful system for memorizing job setups saves extensive time between jobs, because tooling requires no tuning and optimal run parameters are linked to different material grades
- Tool head laser pointer ensures fast and accurate registration
- Camera-based registration system available for fast register of print-to-cut with i-cut Vision Pro (optional)
The Kongsberg XN features unobstructed tabletop access from all sides and very efficient advanced dynamic safety system complies with international regulations.