Jeti Tauro H2500 LED
The hybrid Jeti Tauro H2500 LED relies on UV LED curing to offer you vivid six color (plus white or white and primer) prints, incredible productivity (up to 275 m2/h), and cutting-edge automation for countless rigid and flexible media applications.
A robust hybrid UV inkjet printer with integrated roll-to-roll system, the Jeti Tauro H2500 LED features continuous and automated feeding of rigid and flexible media. Its possibilities for high-end sign and display printing are endless – UV LED curing, prints of up to 2.54 m wide, print speeds up to 275 m2/h., and countless applications.
The Jeti Tauro H2500 comes standard with a built-in light roll-to-roll for occasional, single roll printing. The master roll-to-roll option is ideal for long-run roll-to-roll jobs. The printer can also be used for roll-to-sheet – enabling fast throughput and hardly any material waste.
Driven by Asanti workflow technology, integrable with cloud service for data exchange PrintSphere and optimized to work with Agfa’s high-pigmented UV inks, the Jeti Tauro H2500 LED takes on any challenge. Expect only high-quality vivid prints that stand out every time.
- Hybrid printer with integrated light roll-to-roll system, and optional master roll-to-roll
- Manual, continuous and automated feeding of rigid and flexible media.
- UV LED print technology for added economical, ecological and business-generating benefits.
- Outstanding print quality in six colors plus white or white and primer.
- 32 fast-firing Ricoh inkjet print heads, each with 4 nozzle rows for 2 colors per head.
- Gloss and satin modes for an even larger color gamut and enhanced spot color reproduction without loss of image quality or extra ink usage.
- Powered by smart Asanti workflow software and integrable with cloud service PrintSphere.
- Optional 3/4 automation to reduce idle time and increase production efficiency.