Highly efficient inkjet printing solutions for laminated surfaces
The InterioJet series consists of multi-pass, water-based inkjet systems for printing on décor paper used for decoration, such as laminate floors and furniture.
The InterioJet series accelerates the adoption of digital printing in the laminated surface market, as it consists of cost-efficient printing solutions for short to medium production runs.
The InterioJet presses combine a speedy start-up with a high degree of versatility, enabling laminate panel makers to print short or medium runs in house. They also enable gravure printers to switch from analog to digital production and meet the decoration market’s demand for just-in-time delivery and customized designs. At the same time, these digital solutions also let them lower their stocks and thus working capital.
- Cost-efficient solutions for short and medium laminate décor production runs
- Complex patterns and fully customized prints. No limits to designer creativity
- Brilliant and consistent print quality matching the laminate industry’s color profiles
- Engineered for productivity and ease of use
- Print production can be combined effortlessly with various impregnation and lamination processes
Winner of an EDP Award 2021
Partnering with the laminate industry
When developing the InterioJet, we not only tuned the ink, printer, and software perfectly to each other, but we also closely cooperated with industry partners to ensure that the printer fully matches the specific requirements of the end products and fits in seamlessly with the existing (analog) industrial laminate manufacturing processes.