Energy Elite Eco
Ready for the next generation of no-bake, long-run thermal printing plates? Energy Elite Eco has it all: an even higher run length, photorealistic imaging quality and advanced ECO³ features.
Energy Elite Eco is an advanced and remarkably robust no-bake thermal printing plate for high-end, high-performance commercial, packaging and UV printing. It offers an unprecedented run length of up to 600,000* prints (up to 150,000* copies when using UV ink), ensuring maximum productivity especially when combined with our dedicated Elite Eco Founts, for a variety of different applications and press conditions
Even in harsh environments, this robust printing plate does not compromise on its premium, photorealistic imaging quality. Especially designed to be compatible with the latest screening technologies of 340 lpi Sublima and FM10, Energy Elite Eco enables you to create durable images at 1-99% dot resolution, without dot loss.
When used in conventional thermal processors, Energy Elite Eco’s clean chemistry allows for significant savings in chemistry consumption and a drastic reduction of maintenance. By combining the Energy Elite Eco plate with the Arkana smart processing technology, the full benefits of its ECO3 features can be achieved: ecology, economy, and extra convenience.
- Run lengths of up to 600,000* prints (and up to 150,000* copies with UV ink), ensuring maximum productivity.
- Suitable for a variety of different applications and press conditions, offering you flexibility and optimal performance.
- A dual-layer coating technology that eliminates the need for any pre- or post-baking, saving space, time, and money.
- Daylight-safe and quality-consistent printing at 1-99% dot resolution, without dot loss, using 340 lpi Sublima and FM10 screening technologies.
- Clean chemistry allows for a bath life over 15,000 m² with a reduced amount of chemical replenishment
- A 20% decrease in waste production and chemicals used with standard thermal processors
- Up to 50% of waste reduction when combining Energy Elite Eco with the Arkana smart processing unit, as well as the total elimination of rinse water.
Agfa is committed to sustainable innovation that focuses on ecology, economy, and extra convenience—or ECO³. Our hardware, software and consumables make your prepress and printing operations cleaner, more cost-effective and easier to operate and maintain. The ultimate goal? More value for your entire printing business!