Avalon N VLF (16 to 48-up)
The Avalon N range of thermal VLF (Very Large Format) computer-to-plate engines are star performers in quality- and efficiency-driven plate production. They will handle any plate size from 16 to 48-up.
Unlock the full potential of your commercial printing business with the Avalon N VLF computer-to-plate (CtP) engines. Handling plates of up to 2900 x 1350 mm, and achieving a maximum throughput speed of 70 B1 pph, these thermal platesetters are unique among their kind and prove themselves in productivity and flexibility. Simply select the engine that suits your needs in terms of plate size, throughput speed and features, and start boosting your business.
The Avalon N VLF series comes in different levels of automation to match your preferred workflow and available floor space, yet consistently offers prime imaging quality. All platesetters are equipped with Grating Light Valve (GLV) imaging technology, enabling the spotless transfer of your digital creations directly onto the printing plate.
Boasting years of experience in very large format printing, Agfa is the ideal partner to help commercial and packaging printing companies accomplish advanced process efficiency and automation, as well as cost control, in their prepress department. We even offer a CtP engine that handles plates up to 2900 mm wide for the largest-sized presses – the Avalon N48.
- VLF external drum thermal platesetters featuring proven technology and consistent output quality with imaging resolutions up to 340 lpi Sublima
- Throughput speed of up to 70 B1 pph, depending on model, plate type, and plate size
- Upgradable engines featuring press punching and exceptional registration accuracy
- Multiple automation options, such as a multi-cassette loader, a skid loader, and robotic plate loading
- Integration with Agfa’s Apogee prepress workflow solution