Saving money and the planet while cleaning out your violet chemistry-free plates? Use Attiro ZH, a clean-out unit that uses a unique cascade concept and zero heat.
Meet Attiro ZH, the high-speed clean-out unit for your violet chemistry-free plates. Its groundbreaking cascade technology makes your operations both more productive and sustainable, as the concentrated gum is reused in three cascading sections. In this way, the non-imaged areas are effectively removed and there is no risk of oxidizing. The result: minimal gum consumption and little waste for a maximal clean-out effect. Full maintenance, with our dedicated circulation cleaner ATTIRO CareClean, is only required after 8,000 m².
The addition of the Attiro Cleaning Module (ACM) even extends the main cleaning cycle for Attiro COUs to 12,000 m² of plate consumption. Furthermore, the two intermediate cleaning processes at 4,000 and 8,000 m² are executed as part of an automated process that starts with a simple keystroke on the Attiro display and requires no further intervention from the operator.
The Attiro ZH clean-out unit forms a very attractive solution combined with the Avatar V-ZH preheat-free chemistry-free printing plate, and the Advantage N platesetters.
- No preheat unit results in reduced CAPEX, up to 80% energy savings, more floor space, and no buckling of plates because of heating/cooling
- Minimal gum consumption for maximal clean-out effect; less transport of gum bottles
- Extensive bath life, with full maintenance only required after 8,000 m² (or 12,000 m² when the Attiro Cleaning Module is installed)
- Recommended circulation cleaner: ATTIRO CareClean
- Fully flat plate transport through the clean-out unit leaves plates unbent by rollers
- Easy visual check and no mix-ups on press thanks to high-contrast image on the gummed plate
- High speed (up to 400 plates per hour) makes it the perfect match for high production, heavy-duty environments
Watch the movie
Agfa is committed to sustainable innovation focused on ecology, economy, and extra convenience – or ECO³. We develop integrated solutions – consisting of hardware, consumables, software and services – that streamline your prepress and printing operations and make them cleaner, more cost-effective and easier to operate and maintain. All while guaranteeing superior and consistent print quality.
The result? More value for your entire business!