Saving money and the planet while cleaning out your violet chemistry-free plates? Use Attiro VHS, a clean-out unit that uses a unique cascade concept.
Meet Attiro VHS, the high-speed unit that cleans out your violet chemistry-free plates to perfection. It uses a unique cascade system, where the concentrated gum is effectively reused in three sections. In this way, the non-imaged areas are effectively removed and there is no risk of oxidizing. Full maintenance (with ATTIRO CareClean) is only required after 8,000 m², which drastically reduces gum consumption and waste.
The addition of the Attiro Cleaning Module (ACM) extends the main cleaning cycle for Attiro COUs even further – to 12,000 m² of plate consumption. Furthermore, the two intermediate cleaning processes at 4,000 and 8,000 m² are executed as part of an automated process that starts with a simple keystroke on the Attiro display and requires no further intervention from the operator.
The Attiro VHS clean-out unit forms a very attractive solution combined with N95-VCF chemistry-free printing plates, and the Advantage N TR (V)HS platesetter.
- Minimal gum consumption for maximal clean-out effect
- Full maintenance only required after 8,000 m² (or 12,000 m² when the Attiro Cleaning Module is installed)
- Recommended Circulation cleaner: ATTIRO CareClean
- High speed up to 400 plates per hour makes it the perfect match for high-production heavy-duty environments
- Fully flat plate transport
- Less transport of gum bottles