Arziro Design is a powerful security design tool that enables you to create complex and unique security designs that discourage forgers from attacking your assets. It runs as a plug-in for Adobe Illustrator on Mac and PC.
With the availability of new technologies, counterfeiting is on the rise, posing serious risks to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. As a powerful security design tool that generates personalized, copy-proof elements, Arziro Design helps protect counterfeit-sensitive documents or items from forgery, and lets high-security designers create realistic mock-ups for tenders.
Arziro Design runs as a plug-in for Adobe Illustrator on Mac and PC, enabling in-house document or brand protection and full creative freedom in a known software environment. Pushing the boundaries of security design, complexity and discretion, Arziro Design users can choose from pre-defined parameters or create customized ones.
The latest upgrade of Arziro Design (version 4.0) offers a new tool to create very complex guilloches. It also adds functionality to several tools, which improves productivity and allows for the creation of more complex designs. In addition, the Arziro Design Plus version for government entities, institutions, validated security printers, and security designers offers rainbow-printing capabilities.
- Complete set of security design tools to create complex, fraud-deterring designs.
- Runs as a plug-in for Adobe Illustrator on Mac and PC, driving optimal creativity in a known software environment.
- Ease of use and efficiency to achieve high-level productivity
- Brings security design in-house, resulting in more control, full integration and reduced design costs.
- Can be applied to create secure designs printed in offset, flexo, digital, and more, with various output resolutions.
- Offers greater flexibility as it easily integrates with additional software, such as Arziro Anti-Copy (availability depending on region) and Arziro Authenticate.
- Comes in a Plus version that is specifically developed for government entities, certified security printers and designers.