Arziro Design is a powerful security design tool that enables professional designers who are proficient in Adobe Illustrator (Mac or PC) to create complex and unique security designs that discourage forgers from attacking assets.
With the availability of new technologies, counterfeiting is on the rise, posing serious risks to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. As a powerful security design tool that generates personalized, copy-proof elements, Arziro Design helps protect counterfeit-sensitive documents or items from forgery, and lets high-security designers create realistic mock-ups for tenders.
Arziro Design runs as a plug-in for Adobe Illustrator on Mac and PC, enabling in-house document or brand protection and full creative freedom in a known software environment. Pushing the boundaries of security design, complexity and discretion, Arziro Design users can choose from pre-defined parameters or create customized ones.
The latest version of Arziro Design (version 6.0) includes a Trafo Pattern Generator, a new tool for creating complex designs in a controlled way. Designers can now also generate a phantom image or object, a so-called latent image. In addition, version 6.0 adds the option to create variable designs with practically all tools, including the latent image tool, for brand protection and security prints. It allows the creation of endless variations for use on a variety of digital presses.
- Complete set of security design tools to create complex, fraud-deterring designs.
- Runs as a plug-in for Adobe Illustrator on Mac and PC, driving optimal creativity in a known software environment.
- Ease of use and efficiency to achieve high-level productivity
- Brings security design in-house, resulting in more control, full integration and reduced design costs.
- Can be applied to create secure designs printed in offset, flexo, digital, and more, with various output resolutions.
- Offers greater flexibility as it easily integrates with additional software, such as Arziro Anti-Copy (availability depending on region).
- Comes in a Plus version that is specifically developed for government entities, certified security printers and designers.