Meet Arziro Authenticate, an all-in-one software-as-a-service solution that offers government entities, brand owners, retailers and customers a simple yet highly efficient way to confirm the authenticity of a product or security document, detects product diversions and grey market activities, and contains a customer engagement tool.
What if anyone could detect grey market activities, expose product diversions and verify the authenticity of a design or product? Counterfeiters flooding the market with fake creations would no longer stand a chance. Arziro Authenticate, which is shipped with Arziro Design (Plus), offers you exactly that. It is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that enables distributors, retailers and consumers to verify the legitimacy of an item.
Helping government entities, institutions and brand owners analyze illegal activities and take effective actions, Arziro Authenticate generates secure, copy-proof QR+ codes that can be printed directly on a counterfeit-sensitive product. With a simple scan using their smartphones, users can verify whether the item is authentic.
But the tool doesn’t just create unique codes that stop even the best forgers. It also connects products to the internet, thus driving customer engagement and enabling track-and-trace functionalities. Moreover, it gives brand owners access to vital data and market information for future business strategies, which can be exported to and imported from other SCM and CRM solutions.
- Safeguards customer trust, brand reputation and sales revenue by thwarting forgery.
- Collects data about grey market activities, product substitution, product refilling and consumer behavior.
- Enables the creation of a very effective ROI program based on grey market activities, product diversions and counterfeiting data.
- Drives customer engagement and enables tailor-made, one-on-one user interaction and m-commerce.
- Supports track and trace for pedigree purposes.
- Provides rich data to take effective actions against illegal activities.
- Offers support for NFC tags as a separate or additional security layer.