Arkitex Enhance Sublima is screening technology that reveals the finest details. It improves printing quality to a level you have never seen before.
Each and every newspaper production is better off with Arkitex Enhance Sublima. Thanks to Agfa’s patented screening technology, Sublima achieves the highest levels of detail: 180 lpi with no extra effort on press. And in conventional screening of 100 lpi, color transitions are very smooth, with a tonal range of 1 to 99 percent.
Sublima works with your production system. It takes the specs of your press into account, which results in a very efficient workflow. Process tints, fine lines, delicate typefaces: every detail gets printed.
- Significantly improved print quality, allowing you to convince every customer;
- Low-cost spot-color conversion;
- No risk of costly re-prints;
- More paper types allowed;
- No additional labor costs or lengthy staff training required.