Apogee Cloud – Online prepress workflow solution
Apogee’s trademark efficiency, in the form of a unique, cloud-based solution. Discover the flexibility, user-friendliness, and high-security approach of Apogee Cloud.
Apogee Cloud is all about using the existing Apogee products, yet relying on the systems infrastructure, know-how, and hardware security offered by Agfa. Apogee Cloud allows you to run your workflow off-site, on the same private and secure cloud that the Agfa Group also uses for the Arkitex workflow software for newspapers, as well as for its HealthCare business unit.
The runtime license is aligned with your production and includes hardware, software, support, and expert ICT managed services. Apogee Cloud minimizes your investments, yet maximizes flexibility. Need more production capacity? Apogee in the cloud is perfectly adaptable to your changing needs. In any case, your software is always up to date.
- Enables you to run your workflow off-site, without the necessity of local configuration, software installations or hardware expertise.
- Allows you to use professional infrastructure that offers database security, redundancy, and protection against data center crises.
- Provides you with an easy way to network and interact with print buyers, different production plants, and employees.
- Offers a fast and efficient internet connection and user experience, with quick access to data, assignments, tools, flipbooks, etc.
- Centralizes the control over different print sites and production facilities, which results in a more efficient production process.
- Guarantees system stability and business continuity by eliminating the risk of failures and downtime.
- Offers both flexibility and reliability, as cloud equipment can be scaled to your particular business and is available 24/7.
“Apogee Cloud improves our productivity”
Printnet is a stock-notated Japanese commercial printer with an annual turnover of 80 million US dollar. They process vast amounts of small order quantities in offset printing. Listen to what Chief Director of Manufacturing Tsuyoshi Yano has to say about the productivity gains the company achieves thanks to Agfa’s Apogee Cloud software, and about customizing JDF scripts for common prepress tasks with Apogee’s PrintSphere AutoPilot module.
Any organization can benefit from the Apogee Suite of workflow management products. With Apogee Prepress, Agfa offers you a comprehensive and integrated workflow solution that lets you control every phase of the production process from a single user interface. With Apogee Cloud, however, the possibilities are even more extensive. Think of increased flexibility, 100% database security, optimal user-friendliness, and Agfa expert ICT monitoring of your production process.
Leave it to our experts
No one knows Apogee better than we do. With Apogee Cloud, Agfa experts not only relieve in-house IT personnel of their day-to-day tasks, thus affording them more time to focus on strategy and innovation. They also ensure system stability. By constantly and proactively monitoring your production process, they foresee and prevent any system failures or downtime.
Hosted by Agfa
Apogee Cloud relies on the same hosting technology as other Agfa business units, which means that your data is 100% secure. Agfa’s hosting service is located in two physically separate data centers in Mortsel (Belgium), which are monitored 24/365 and accessible by authorized personnel only. The IT infrastructure also guarantees protection against fire and water damage. A similar setup supports the deployment of Apogee Cloud in North America and other regions.
Agfa is committed to sustainable innovation focused on ecology, economy, and extra convenience – or ECO³. We develop integrated solutions – consisting of hardware, consumables, software and services – that streamline your prepress and printing operations and make them cleaner, more cost-effective and easier to operate and maintain. All while guaranteeing superior and consistent print quality.
The result? More value for your entire business!