Apogee’s trademark efficiency, in the form of a unique, cloud-based solution. Discover the flexibility, user-friendliness, and high-security approach of Apogee Cloud.
Apogee Cloud is all about using the existing Apogee products, yet relying on the systems infrastructure, know-how, and hardware security offered by Agfa. Apogee Cloud allows you to run your workflow off-site, on the same private and secure cloud that the Agfa Group also uses for the Arkitex workflow software for newspapers, as well as for its HealthCare business unit.
The runtime license is aligned with your production and includes hardware, software, support, and expert ICT managed services. Apogee Cloud minimizes your investments, yet maximizes flexibility. Need more production capacity? Apogee in the cloud is perfectly adaptable to your changing needs. In any case, your software is always up to date.
- Enables you to run your workflow off-site, without the necessity of local configuration, software installations or hardware expertise.
- Allows you to use professional infrastructure that offers database security, redundancy, and protection against data center crises.
- Provides you with an easy way to network and interact with print buyers, different production plants, and employees.
- Offers a fast and efficient internet connection and user experience, with quick access to data, assignments, tools, flipbooks, etc.
- Centralizes the control over different print sites and production facilities, which results in a more efficient production process.
- Guarantees system stability and business continuity by eliminating the risk of failures and downtime.
- Offers both flexibility and reliability, as cloud equipment can be scaled to your particular business and is available 24/7.
“Apogee Cloud improves our productivity”
Printnet is a stock-notated Japanese commercial printer with an annual turnover of 80 million US dollar. They process vast amounts of small order quantities in offset printing. Listen to what Chief Director of Manufacturing Tsuyoshi Yano has to say about the productivity gains the company achieves thanks to Agfa’s Apogee Cloud software, and about customizing JDF scripts for common prepress tasks with Apogee’s PrintSphere AutoPilot module.
Agfa is committed to sustainable innovation that focuses on ecology, economy, and extra convenience—or ECO³. Our hardware, software and consumables make your prepress and printing operations cleaner, more cost-effective and easier to operate and maintain. The ultimate goal? More value for your entire printing business!