A durable, versatile negative-working plate, specifically designed to be used with UV CtCP systems produced by Lüscher.
Are you looking for a negative-working plate that can be used for a wide range of purposes? This is it: the Aluva N serves all your printing needs from the smallest sheet-fed printer to the largest commercial operation. This versatility is a result of the unique combination of two technologies: UV-sensitive plate coating together with the grained and anodized aluminum substrate.
Expect outstanding performances, such as a stable ink/water balance, low dampening levels, and a fast start-up – even after a press stop-down. Integrate Aluva N with a computer-to-conventional-plate system by Lüscher, and exceed those expectations.
- Specifically designed for CtCP applications
- Run lengths up to 250,000
- Outstanding lithographic print results
- Capable of 200 lpi in combination with Lüscher’s Xpose! UV setters
- Perfect for a wide array of applications, including stochastic screening