Agfa Balanced Screening (ABS)
Agfa’s award-winning ABS technology is your assurance for printed image quality that stuns your customers and competition.
Agfa Balanced Screening is a PostScript-based conventional, halftone screening system that lifts up the quality of your prints. This includes 4096 shades of color to cover all screen frequencies up to 200 lpi, elimination of moiré patterns and maximum detail in highlights and shadows as well as smooth mid tones. Every Apogee workflow offers this ABS package.
Are you interested in halftone screens for flexography, conversion gravure and/or special offset printing applications? Enhance your software with the ABS Options Kit, also supported on non-Agfa imagesetters and platesetters.
- More professional results through the intelligent combination of digital techniques;
- Reproduction of 4096 shades of color, for all screen frequencies up to 200 lpi;
- Elimination of moiré patterns;
- Flawless transitions between tonal gradations and minimal dot gain due to precise halftoning;
- More lifelike reproduction of skin tones.