A robust pre-heat-free, chem-free printing plate with outstanding performance for demanding commercial printing applications – based on patented ThermoLink technology.
Expect supreme image quality, productivity and versatility with a minimal ecological footprint– discover Adamas, Agfa’s robust pre-heat-free, chem-free photopolymer printing plate.
Unique in its class, Adamas combines an image quality of 240 lpi Sublima, a run length of up to 350,000 revolutions with predictable, sharp dot reproduction and compatibility with most thermal platesetters on the market, as well as the Adamas clean-out unit.
A versatile diamond in the rough, this plate covers a wide range of applications in commercial printing (e.g. web and sheetfed printing, including conventional UV, and H-UV/LED-UV inks).
- Patented ThermoLink technology provides robustness, high image quality and optimal press performance.
- Run lengths of up to 350,000 copies (75,000 copies with UV inks)
- Designed to cover an extensive range of demanding applications
- Daylight safety with an imaging resolution of up to 240 lpi Sublima
- Compatible with most thermal platesetters on the market
- No ablation control required
- High-sensitive, high-contrast, chem-free printing plate
Agfa is committed to sustainable innovation that focuses on ecology, economy, and extra convenience—or ECO³. Our hardware, software and consumables make your prepress and printing operations cleaner, more cost-effective and easier to operate and maintain. The ultimate goal? More value for your entire printing business!
Thanks to its robustness, Adamas covers a wide range of demanding print applications – from heatset to commercial sheetfed UV printing.
- Heatset applications: magazines, catalogs, books, flyers etc.
- Sheetfed applications: compatible with conventional and low-power curing UV inks