Printed invitations to the Value Conference are personal.
However, if you cannot attend, feel free to hand over your invitation to a colleague.
The Value Conference takes place at Quartier Papier in Belgium on Tuesday 29 November. More details about the venue and hotel can be found below.
- Tuesday morning is foreseen for traveling to the venue
- The conference lasts from 13:00 to 18:00.
For the full program, click here.
- It will be followed by an evening dinner at Quartier Papier.
- After an overnight stay at the Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport hotel, you travel back home on Wednesday 30 November
For attendees who received a printed invite, Agfa covers the cost of attending the conference. This includes:
- Transport from an international airport or railway station to the event and back.
- The conference
- Evening dinner
- Hotel & breakfast
You can cancel for free until 15 November. After that date, a cancellation fee of 250€ will be charged.
Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
Da Vincilaan 4
1831 Brussels, Belgium
+ 32 (0)2 416 33 33
The hotel is within walking distance of Quartier Papier.
Your reservation, which is paid for by Agfa, includes room, breakfast and parking for the night of 29 November. Extra’s (restaurant, bar, mini bar,…) are at your own expense.
In case of early arrival, we will ask the hotel if early check-in is possible. However, this cannot be guaranteed.