Taking into account the provisions of the Royal Decree no 4 dated April 9, 2020 containing various provisions on co-ownership and company and association law in the context of the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, the Board of Directors has decided to adjust the organization of the Annual General Meeting(May 12, 2020) and Extraordinary General Meetings (April 29, 2020 (carens meeting) and May 12, 2020) which will be held at the registered office of the Company, 27 Septestraat, 2640 Mortsel, as follows:
- In order to be able to guarantee the health and safety of all participants, the Board of Directors decided to hold these meetings behind closed doors. Therefore, the Board decided that:
- Taking into account the provisions of the Royal Decree no 4 dated April 9, 2020 containing various provisions on co-ownership and company and association law in the context of the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, the shareholders may only vote by proxy. They may not physically attend the meeting. This proxy is to be given to Mr. Wilfried Van Lishout, secretary-general of the Company. A copy of the proxy form can be obtained at the registered office of the Company. Upon simple request a copy will be sent to the shareholder. The proxy form will also be available on the website www.agfa.com/investorrelations.The proxies can be sent by all possible means, including by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the completed and signed proxy form as an attachment, to the registered office of the Company. These documents must reach the Company at the latest on the fourth day preceding the day of the Meeting. For the Annual General Meeting this is on Friday 8 May, 2020 and for the Extraordinary General Meetings on Friday 24 April, 2020 (carens meeting) and Friday 8 May, 2020 respectively.
- Consequently, questions can only be asked in writing. Taking into account the provisions of the above mentioned Royal Decree no 4 dated April 9, 2020, these written questions need to reach the Company at the latest on the fourth day prior to the meeting, being Friday, May 8, 2020 for the Annual Meeting and Friday April 24, 2020 and May 8, 2020 respectively for the Extraordinary Meeting. The answer to these questions will be posted on the website of the Company.
- All other provisions in the convening notice remain unchanged.
- The Annual and Extraordinary General Meetings will be limited to:
- The review of questions submitted in writing by the shareholders, to which the Board of Directors will publish its answers, grouped where relevant, on the Company’s website (www.agfa.com/investorrelations);
- The examination, discussion and approval of the items on the agenda.
- The usual reception moments before and after the Meeting have been canceled.
- Only members of the bureau will be present, and they will comply with the social distancing rules.
Agfa-Gevaert NV – Corporate Legal
+32 3 444 7291