According to Belgian law, a shareholder whose direct or indirect (together with affiliated parties with whom he acts in concert) stake reaches, exceeds or falls below a threshold of 5% or a multiple of 5% of the denominator (see below), has to disclose this. In addition the corporate bylaws of Agfa have specified that reaching, exceeding or falling below the initial threshold of 3% of the existing shares must also be disclosed.
According to the Belgian legislation (law of May 2, 2007 and the Royal Decree of February 14, 2008 relating to the publicity of large participations), the number of shares of the denominator is as follows: 154,820,528.
As per March 21, 2021, Norges Bank holds a stake in Agfa-Gevaert of 4,425,372 voting rights or 2.58%. At the same time Norges Bank declared to have 729,358 voting rights or 0.42% on loan. This gives a total of 5,154,730 voting rights or 3.00%.
As of December 10, 2021, Active Ownership Capital S.à.r.l holds a stake in Agfa-Gevaert of 27,149,297 voting rights or 16.68%.
As of July 2, 2021, Axxion S.A. holds a stake in Agfa-Gevaert of 8,502,294 voting rights or 5.13%.
As of July 1, 2020, LLB Fund Services AG holds a stake in Agfa-Gevaert of 7,833,294 voting rights or 4.56%.
As of June 2, 2022, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP holds a stake in Agfa-Gevaert of 4,746,694 voting rights or 3,00%.
As of August 24, 2022, Sheffield Asset Management L.L.C. holds a stake in Agfa-Gevaert of 4,719,200 voting rights or 3,05%.