New TA Instruments TGA 5500 Thermogravimetric Analyzer with additional FTIR evolved gas analysis at AgfaLabs
published on 20 June 2019
AgfaLabs has recently installed a new TGA 5500 Thermogravimetric Analyzer from TA Instruments with additional FTIR evolved gas analysis.
- Hi Res™ TGA (improved resolution)
- Modulated TGA (decomposition kinetics)
- Max. temperature = 1200°C
- Simultaneous DTA-signal (non quantitative DSC-signal)
- IR-furnace allowing for very high heating rates (500°C/min !)
- Autosampler with ‘pan punching possibility’ enabling measuring samples overnight
- Heated outlet (no clogging)
- Interface for Evolved Gas Analysis (EGA) by FTIR spectroscopy
This advanced Thermogravimetric Analyzer is used at our Chemical Analytical Labs.
See also our case Hyphenated Thermal Analysis by Evolved Gas Analysis.
Fill out this form, and we'll revert to you as soon as possible.
Please provide a detailed description of your question or request.