Agfa-Labs gets new Anton Paar NST3 nanoscratch tester
published on 15 January 2018
Anton Paar NST3 nanoscratch tester to assess resistance of thin and multlayer coatings to mechanical wear, and to differentiate between mechanical failure modes of materials on nanoscale.
- Patented double-cantilever beam combined with piezoelectric actuator
- Active force feedback loop control
- High-precision profiling
- Automated video microscope with patented synchronized multi-focus panorama
- Patented true penetration depth measurements for elastic recovery studies
- Scratch depth measurement with both pre- and post-scan corrections
- Compatible with ISO and ASTM standards
See our Material Testing Toolboxes
and our case Scratch Testing on materials.
Fill out this form, and we'll revert to you as soon as possible.
Please provide a detailed description of your question or request.