Agfa-Labs acquires new Agilent Cary 620 'synchrotron-in-a-microscope' FTIR Imaging system
published on 01 March 2019
Agfa-Labs has recently installed a new FTIR imaging microscope system from Agilent.
Key features are
- Transmission, reflection and ATR modes available
- Large-area diamond/ZnSe ATR crystal
- 64*64 pixel FPA detector, allowing 4096 spectra to be acquired in 1 go for imaging experiments
- Full 3800-900/cm spectra at each FPA detector pixel
- Fast, high quality mapping of organic and inorganic components
This advanced FTIR instrument is used at our Chemical Analytical Labs.
Fill out this form, and we'll revert to you as soon as possible.
Please provide a detailed description of your question or request.