Under the umbrella of VIE Agfa welcomes young graduates from France in an international research environment. Young graduates can apply for a job in the field of advanced materials science & technology, process and application development, and software development in the areas of imaging, digital industrial printing, sustainable ecological systems, or healthcare database systems.
Job offers are currently open for the following research and development areas:
• Adjunct Project Manager Inkjet Inks for PCB Applications: Candidate selected!
>> VIE Job Description PCB
• Adjunct Project Manager Inkjet Inks for Industrial Applications: Candidate selected!
>> VIE Job Description Industrial
• Project Manager Plate Systems Development:
>> VIE Job Description PM PSD
• Adjunct Project Manager Plate Systems Development:
>> VIE Job Description APM PSD
• Lab Technician New Technology and Innovation:
>> VIE Job Description LAB NTI
… we would very much like to hear from you!
The Agfa VIE team is responsible for the selection, recruitment and general assistance of candidates. The members of this team are Guido Desie, Daisy Van Opstal and Ann Van Den Broeck.
For more information about the internship program please contact Daisy Van Opstal, tel. +32 3 444 3215, email@example.com